Saturday, November 13, 2004

BandWagon Jumper

Because my sister finally gave in to the trend, so did I. I feel like it is not so bad if she does it too :-) I don't have much to say at the moment. I just got back from Sheil, the Catholic Center on campus. I had a lot of fun with wonderful people having dinner and watching Shrek 2.

I guess I should explain the name "Samadhi Seeker." It relates to yoga. Samadhi is "The state of being aware of one’s Existence without thinking." (I got this definition from http://www.self-realization.com/samadhi.htm) It sounds like a wonderful thing. And I think it relates to Christianity very well, although I'm sure some of you may disagree. But I think the endeavor to form a perfect union with God is a good goal even though it may not be attainable. It is often the striving towards something like that which is important.

Well, that's enough wisdom for the evening. I hope you don't mind me copying your wonderfulness, sister dearest. I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home