Friday, January 25, 2008

Election 2008 NPR stories

Hey y'all,
Sorry for the trend of two posts on one day then none for awhile. Oh well!

I listen to Morning Edition while at work and this morning I heard a story that really exemplifies why I don't like Hilary Clinton. This story in particular addresses the negative campaign strategies being used to defile Obama's past. As the commentators mentioned, negative comments often get modified or proven wrong, but the stories about redactions are hidden on "page 23." It is also noted that all the attacks on Obama are effectively distracting him from actively campaigning on his platform by instead making him defend himself for petty things like his high school drug use which he has freely admitted.

Also, in case you missed it, watch Obama delivering the David Letterman Top Ten List last night! I love a politician who can make fun of himself! I just know in Baracktober Obama will be the Democrat candidate for president! Hehehe. I just wanted to use the world Baraktober because it's funny...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lidarose said...

Thanks for posting that! The list was great -- I liked the tag line, too.
Tomorrow we vote here in SC... if I could only find what time the polls open!?!

January 25, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home