Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Halfway done!

Well, I am living in the basement of my dorm now. At least it feels that way. I spent over eight hours in the computer lab down here yesterday alone. It is a very cold lab. It has been dubbed (by me, of course) as Da Fridge. My toes are cold
I figured I would write something in here tonight because I am bored and I dont' know what to do with myself now that I am halfway through finals and my show is over. Wintertime was a roaring sucess! We sold out two of the three performances and everyone who saw it has been telling me wonderful things about it. My first venture as the full SM is over and I didn't mess up too badly. I never called the show perfectly but for a first show I think it was a pretty good effort. And most of the cues I missed were not incredibly obvious.
Anyways, I am turned in my research paper for my Theory, Performance, and Social Justice class that I have been slaving away on all weekend. It turned out okay but it is really hard to prove the reasons why people protest in a scholarly fashion. But I managed to try for almost 13 pages which was good. I will find out how I did by tomorrow because my professor wanted to turn in grades today and my paper was the only one not graded (he thankfully gave me an extension because of the play).
I am going downtown tomorrow with a friend and I am greatly looking forward to it for many reasons. I haven't been downtown since the very beginning of the quarter, the place we are going is fabulous, and this dear friend is one I haven't had much of a chance to be with this quarter. So things are looking happy for the next couple of days.
All I have left this week is a meeting with my SM prof, a SM paper, and lots of reading for my Philosophy of Religion final which is looming in the future on Friday. Yay! I survived another quarter at NU! (well, almost...)

1 Comments:

Blogger willowlaughter said...

Hi dear!!

I'm glad your week is going well - I can't wait to see you and hear how your entire quarter went and how the play was... Jonathan said yesterday that we have to come see a play of yours soon - but I think it may not be until next fall... hrm... Anyway, I love you and am looking forward to next week!!!

Love,
Frances

December 10, 2004 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home