Friday, June 24, 2005

Ugh

So I took a sick day today, very unwillingly. But i'm sick and I don't think my congested lungs would like it if I tried to ride my bike up to Noyes in very hot weather and then sit in a slightly airconditioned room for 7 hours. Besides, I don't think my coworkers would appreciate my getting them sick either.

So, quick post for now. Cynthia and I were eating lunch when we started talking about the movie post and we realized that Kill Bill is a great exception to the female as masculine only being popular thing. Because not only is Uma Thurman not a sex object in the way that Angelina Jolie might be, she kicks ass as a woman with very maternal and feminine instincts.

That being said, I'm going to go curl up in the living room and watch Kill Bill 2 with my roomie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home