Saturday, June 04, 2005

less than a week? You've got to be kidding me!

Wow, the end of the quarter has snuck up on me again, even though it has been highly anticipated! I'm working on my last project, which is an 20-page (at least. it will be longer at the rate I'm going) script adaptation of a story from The Arabian Nights. I'm adapting a comical story called "The Tale of the Sleeper Wakened." The only thing I don't like about this project is the amount of typing I have to do. The tips of my fingers are getting a little tender which is kind of pathetic. This should be no harder than pulling an all-nighter for a 10-page paper! But I guess my general exhaustion doesn't help my fingers.

I'm very close to being done packing! With the help of the company of Cynthia and Zev last night, I was able to pack my puppets, most of my summer clothes, and the rest of my books. I've also pretty much got my duffle for CA packed. I just have to pack all the random stuff on my desk and all those extra pairs of shoes that I might need this summer. Oh yeah, and all the posters on my wall. Fun stuff!

Well, I'm off to adapt and pack a little more before I head up to Sheil for the wonderful Sheilfest extravaganza! We are probably going to be forced to party inside since there is a line of severe thunderstorms headed directly towards us. But as my roommate said, "we can always hope for a sudden strong wind to blow the storms directly north or south of us."

A bientot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home