Sunday, June 19, 2005


at the reception! Posted by Hello

So last week I had my little summer "vacation" in California. The day after I turned in my last final, I headed out to Redlands (where my great aunt and grandma live) and Pasadena (where my brother and now sister-in-law live) for the festivities. My sister-in-law graduated Friday morning and then she and my brother got married that evening. I was a bridesmaid and got to wear a lovely wreath as you can see in the picture above, taken at Buca di Beppo where the reception was held. That's my gorgeous sister, btw.

The wedding was beautiful. It was outdoors in these beautiful gardens in the Japanese garden. There is a lot more I could tell about the whole week but I just don't feel like taking the time to write about it here! We went to the beach Saturday, that was fun. We got hauled in by the lifeguards because we just happened to be swimming in this one little stretch with a riptide. I scarily got pulled under at one point so I think it will be awhile before I go swimming in the Pacific again.

Well, I'll update more about my new internship and some political commentary later. Now its bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home