Friday, December 28, 2007

snow. again!

Just to prove Mom right, I just wanted to let y'all know that Chicago is supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow today, the day I am flying back to Chicago from Balitmore. Yay!

Actually, I haven't checked this morning to see if the forecast has changed. Hold on...


Okay, it's actually down to 2-4 inches as of 1:44pm EST.

That is probably a good thing for me since I'll be flying this evening. My flight luckily leaves Baltimore after the snow is supposed to taper off in Chicago. I'll keep you updated because checking the weather every hour is FUN!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lidarose said...

Let the record show that my children have much better memories than I do...did I predict snow in Chicago for yesterday?

December 29, 2007 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger AnaliaRose said...

hehe. No, I was referring to the fact that you said you like snow because I write blog posts when it snows. I guess I didn't make that too clear :0

December 29, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home