Sunday, December 02, 2007

Top Ten Reasons to Clean One's Room

10. The long underwear is somewhere under there...
9. Getting to the bed has become a safety hazard
8. There is nowhere to put dirty clothes because the clean clothes are still in the laundry basket.
7. The Law of Emily's Room has gone into effect - if you need it, it will instantly go missing.
6. It is no longer possible to say "it may look messy but I know exactly where everything is!"
5. The apartment has heat radiating flooring so something buried on the floor might melt.
4. If room continues on current messy track, it may be necessary to breakdown and buy an iron!
3. I know I had some spare change somewhere...
2. Because it would make Mom proud!

and the #1 Reason to Clean One's Room:
1. You lie awake at night thinking "I really need to clean my room. I think I'll procrastinate and write a blog post about the reasons I need to clean my room. Hmmm.... sounds like a plan!"

3 Comments:

Blogger wideyed said...

Hmm...that sounds disturbingly applicable to my room!

December 2, 2007 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger Lidarose said...

I'm proud!
and you can add this to #5: and it might get warmer in the room if the floor wasn't so well "insulated" :-)

December 2, 2007 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger willowlaughter said...

Em - you gave me the best laugh of the day so far!!! I love this top ten list!!! :-D

December 5, 2007 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home