Monday, July 09, 2007

coffee shop hopping

It has obviously been hard for me to update this blog every day, due to the lack of internet access for me at my apartment. However, it has been kind of fun hopping from one free wireless place to another. So far I've only been to one place twice.

Right now I'm at a rather busy coffee shop on open mic night (not by choice). It is the only place I could think of that would be open after 8pm for awhile in Evanston during the summer. Most places have shortened hours during the summer because of the fact that half the population (students) is gone for vacation.

Right now there is a really cute little red head singing a great gospel song with her father on guitar. She is probably about 8 or 9 years old and was very good!

Now the highschoolers are taking over. They are probably either local kids or, more likely, participants in the NU summer programs. In any case, it is getting a bit crowded...

Well, sorry for the somewhat boring post. Just trying to post something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home