Saturday, February 02, 2008

A funny ad before a great new addicting game!

So in my boredom today (exasperated by still being a little sick), I found the game Phit which is a stationary version of Tetris in many ways. You are given an assortment of block shapes and have to fit them together within a designated rectangle just as you fit Tetris pieces together as they fall. Besides the fact the pieces in this game are only moved by you, you cannot rotate the pieces which makes things harder. I love puzzles and this was definitely stimulating. Be warned that the first 10 or so levels can be insultingly easy but the difficulty gets harder as you go. Also there seem to be 100 levels which I like because I hate running out of levels!

One last thing about the game, I noticed that it is actually distributed by Armor Games, the same website that made the last addicting game I posted! Maybe there is a thing with Armor and cool puzzle games...

***UPDATE: Apparently not everyone is as lucky as me and able to see the "HI-larious" (in the words of Frances) Skittles commercial about the man who turns everything he touches into Skittles. Here is the YouTube link.

1 Comments:

Blogger willowlaughter said...

this game is awesome!!!

February 2, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home