Saturday, February 12, 2005


oh happy day! Posted by Hello

So I think I've figured out how to do pictures. So this one is up here because I needed a profile picture. And it was the happiest picture of me I could find (without having someone else in it. I don't want to put other people on my profile without their permission, so this will have to do).

Yes, I was pretty damn happy to graduate high school. Senior year was awful in many ways and I was looking forward to moving on to Northwestern. Granted I was sad to leave my close friends who were not graduating yet but you know what, we're still friends so it doesn't matter!

okay, off to sleep which will help me get to the next happy day of graduation!

Goodnight

1 Comments:

Blogger willowlaughter said...

yay! You figured out the picture stuff :-) I love that photo of you :-)

February 12, 2005 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home