Saturday, June 23, 2007

Moving. Ugh.

Is it too late to go back to school to study something really lucrative so I can just buy a house and live there forever? I hate moving and I have to do it again in two months because I'm only subletting this summer. Luckily Mom is here to put up with me and do all the heavy lifting.

OH! Big news! I am allowed to lift NINE POUNDS now! This is the most I've been able to lift since the accident. We're trying to get me back up to lifting 40-60 lbs like before the accident three months ago. Nine pounds is better than none!

Since I am moving, this is all I have energy to write tonight. Sorry!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Zev Valancy said...

I HATE moving. I turned into a horrible person when I moved out. Hope you survived!

June 26, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home