Wednesday, June 20, 2007

quick note

Does graduation always feel this anticlimactic? I mean, I felt like I partied all weekend with my family but since I'm still working on papers and haven't even received my diploma, it doesn't necessarily feel like I'm graduated. I guess technically I'm not done at Northwestern but I do have enough done for my primary major so I could just stop working now. However, I refuse to be one paper away from my religion major because that would just be stupid, especially since if I go to graduate school it will most likely be for religion, not theater.

I wrote a paper for one of my other classes recently about religion in politics. It was a lot like writing an extended blog post for me. It needs a little editing but I'm planning on posting it here soon because I want to see what other people think of the ideas I propose. If I go to graduate school, this small paper might become the basis for a dissertation! Who know!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Yes, graduation is usually anti-climatic. And surreal.

June 26, 2007 at 11:40 AM  
Blogger AnaliaRose said...

I was on (legal) drugs so I didn't really notice the surreal part. Most of my life lately has been pretty surreal.

June 26, 2007 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home