Friday, June 29, 2007

Some pictures




Hey y'all! I don't know how to change my profile picture without posting it first so here are a few pictures from graduation. Or one from graduation and maybe some others. We'll see... In any case, here is a happy picture of me. I am wearing the earrings my brother-in-law gave me for Christmas which say "imagine" and "peace." I thought it was a good way to graduate.


And just cause it's fun, this a picture of me (on the left, obviously) with my big brother! It is one of my favorite pictures of all times. It looks like I was thinking "wow the ground is a long way down. My legs are really short. I think my brother is laughing at me..."





That's all for now. I don't have the graduation pictures or other on my computer yet. There is a link to Jonathan's complete roster of pictures (taken by Frances) in one of the comments below. I can't remember it and I'm too lazy to go look... Have fun!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home