Sunday, February 13, 2005

Hey y'all,
I'm having such a nice weekend! I'm no longer overcommitted for the quarter since Manuscript is over, and I actually had time to read for my Hebrew Bible class today which makes me so happy because I truly find the material fascinating! I also went to see Jesus Christ Superstar tonight, produced by the NU Jewish Theater Ensemble (its an interesting rational behind why they did JCS). It exceeded my slightly low expectations and made me glad I spent five bucks on it. The guitarist, a wonderful woman from my acting class who is also producing the show I'm SM-ing ing the spring, was the most amazing musician I've ever heard play at this school. Which is saying a lot since I spend a lot of time listening to talented pianists and singers at Sheil.

Tonight was a pre-planned "girls night" with dear friends of mine. We expanded the evening to include Zev, who is NOT a girl and not close to one at all. Although he likes boys like we do ;-).

ANYWAYS, all this is said to include a quote from the evening:

Zev: But I don't want this to be interpreted as an endorsement of celery rape.
Emily: Did you just say something about Kool-Aid?

Ah yes, the quote that only four of you will understand but the rest of you might find amusing.

Another thing, because the stress of being ALD for Manuscript is gone, I've been in a better mood the past two days. I got a compliment out of the blue tonight which really made me smile which confirms what I've always been told which is that when you are in a good mood, people notice and it makes you more beautiful. Not that I"m gorgeous or anything, but if I had been in a bad, stressed mood, no one would have said I looked nice. Its nice to be destressed for a few days again.

Well, its 1am so I should continue not being stressed and head to bed. Goodnight y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home