Sunday, May 22, 2005

two weeks? TWO WEEKS?

Yes, it is just over two weeks until I am leaving for California. AAAAH! This means finding somewhere to store my crap until I move into the sublet which I do now have confirmation for yet. So two weeks also to make sure my summer residential plan is still in tact...

So, long tired day again. Did some work. Not much though. Went to dinner with Zev. But then 3 Sisters was sold out so we'll try again tomorrow.

Anyways, seven days until my Islam final so that's a little scary. I'm going to go on Islam reading overdrive now that I actually was able to procrastinate by cleaning some.

Oh yeah :-) Highlight of my night was when Erica was here hanging out with me while I was cleaning and I explained to her my crazy way of cleaning. For those of you who have not witnessed this yet or have never lived with me, apparently my method is innovative and unique. I sit amid the mess and just throw things into seperate unorganized piles and eventually everything finds a home either in an organized pile, a shelf or drawer, someone elses hands, or a makeshift trash bag. By the time Erica left, I could see all the floor by my bed which has not been seen for many weeks! Erica was impressed that my throwing stuff around method actually worked; she said I should write a book. Yay!

That's all for tonight, more tantalizing accounts of my oh so exciting life to come later. Thanks for caring!

1 Comments:

Blogger willowlaughter said...

I love your cleaning method - I'm quite familiar with it myself, having been one of the spare hands to hold random stuff before ;-) I hope you're feeling better - I was thinking perhaps Jonathan and I could take you to the Getty museum or do some other such fun/relaxing thing on the saturday after the wedding before you go back to Chicago - let me know what you think when you emerge! I LOVE YOU :-)

May 22, 2005 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home