Wednesday, May 25, 2005

wanna laugh?

One more thing. Thanks to Jonathan's list of links, I found the most amazing website EVER! I think I feel another "cause" coming on inspired by it. Go to www.improveverywhere.com and prepare to be entertained! I want to see about getting some friends together this summer in Chicago to something fun like this group. When I went to Governor's School in high school, we did a similar project where we went to the local bus depot and did random street performances such as a drumline using the newspaper boxes, drawing huge pictures on the sidewalks, interpretive dance by the bus stops, living statues, and bunch of other fun stuff. So yeah, I was on this site for a long time last night and I couldn't help but go to bed smiling!

1 Comments:

Blogger willowlaughter said...

I LOVE that site!!!!!!!!!

May 26, 2005 at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home