Wednesday, May 18, 2005

i can do this!

So, another update already!

I realized that yesterday I was feeling unnecessarily horrible. I've been thinking about this directing vs. stage management thing. I've been thinking this whole time that it will be almost impossible for me to break into directing. But then I remembered there are ALWAYS steps leading up to that lauded role or at least steps to getting into a good MFA program. I can try to get assistant directing jobs, or jobs at community theaters, etc! Its not just "you're a director or you're not." Just like stage managment, there are logical steps! I still don't know what I want to do with this information but I think that after taking a few directing classes I will have a better idea.

So, long day of thoughts. I went to see a pleasent movie this afternoon though called Ladies in Lavender. It stars Maggie Smith and Judi Dench and that hot German man fromGoodbye Lenin. It was kind of slow but very beautiful. Great cinematography. A nice way to spend an afternoon.

Well, must go to bed. Acting in the morning in which i have to perform a scene I barely have memorized.

1 Comments:

Blogger willowlaughter said...

Yay for feeling better!!!!

I love you!

May 20, 2005 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home