Saturday, June 30, 2007

my back hurts...

Almost done moving! It is amazing how many things hide until the last minute when moving. Anyways, I must have disobeyed the lifting rules at some point today because it has been non-stop back pain. I'll be happy when I'm all moved and can go through my stuff, find the ten million books I should probably get rid of, and finally get on with finding a job!

I'll also be really happy when I can write actually interesting stuff on my blog again. I was reminiscing about my old posts ranting about movies and books and politics. There is so much to catch up on!

Other exciting thing I did today was buy the new Sister Hazel CD, Bam Vol. 1! I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet but I hear it is better than their last CD which I found mediocre. This one just looks extremely fun - the band members are depicted on the cover as comic book super heroes and they even have superhero bios inside! Even the song titles look awesome. I'll let you know how it is tomorrow. I love Sister Hazel. They need to come to Chicago more often, especially since I might actually be able to go see them now...

Anyways, good night!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home