Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Decisions, decisions

So one big decision is done. I remembered in the shower this morning that I had something VERY important to do next fall which would conflict with the big new musical being produced on campus that I was going to stage manage. As cool as that show would be, Elizabeth's wedding is a hundred and 118 times more important! The reasons not to do this show are now more numerous than the reasons to do it. I am going to look at the season when it is announced and choose another great show to SM which does not happen at the same time as the wedding.

In other news, this is going to be a helluva busy week. Ezmerelda has to be done by Friday, I have an awesome religion paper due tomorrow afternoon, and Shane and I are presenting a "scene" in acting first thing tomrrow morning. Yay!

I'll update you all on how all THAT goes later :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home