Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Exciting News!

I'm living off campus next year with wonderful people! I will be with my dear friend Carla as well as Jamie and Phil (I have yet to meet Phil but I"m sure he'll be wonderful since he is friends with Jamie and Carla). It is going to be a very nice arrangement. I will have my own room, a kitchen, a place near campus but also conveniently near Evanston, and a plce to call home!

Also, I decided to change my template for awhile until I figure out enough HTML to make a custom one for myself. I also figured out how to change the settings so that you don't have to be a Blogspot user to comment so comment away!

That's all for now. I'm off to lunch!

Emily

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for my future roomie :-D

February 18, 2005 at 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home