Thursday, February 24, 2005


UNDEFEATED! GO TEAM SHEIL! Posted by Hello

Okay, I should really be going to sleep now. I have to perform in acting and I still have to revise my paper.

BUT I COULDN'T WAIT TO POST THIS! i just wanted to let everyone know who didn't know already that the Catholic Undergrads "Team Sheil" Floor Hockey team is still undefeated! We won our first playoff game tonight! These lovely legs in the above picture belong to the gorgeous Erica. Because of her recent illness(which is another story I should post about...), she wisely opted out of playing tonight. So instead, she became our team mascot. These are her beautiful signs she custom made for our team (there were two more higher up and a great allusion to the amazing game "Big Booty" on her backside ;-)). I would just like to point out, if you were not looking closely enough, that the sign on her right shin refers to me (that would be her right, your left). Yes, I believe it says "Emily, You're my hero." Yay! Worked for me. Gave me enough energy to finish the game.

That's all for now folks.

1 Comments:

Blogger willowlaughter said...

Emily - you're my hero too!!!! ;-) I wish I knew something about floor hockey...

February 25, 2005 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home